Analyse and define Vehicle networking architecture and topology. The job encompasses defining CAN messages and diagnostic specifications, definition of vehicle safety requirements and the design and development of the onboard vehicle diagnostics system.
Primary Skills Needed
- Knowledge in CAN Specifications & CAN stack implementation
- Experience in Automotive Diagnostics protocols (ISO 14229, UDS)
- Knowledge in Electrical and Electronics architecture of EV Vehicles
- Define CAN architecture and its implementation strategy at vehicle level
- Define Master and Nodes and generate dbc files
- ECU flashing and sleep/ wake functions
- Implementation of (UDS ISO 14229)
- Unit level testing and System level testing.